TIME OF YEAR FOR SOD INSTALLATION
Sod can be installed as long as the sod farms are cutting sod in NC. But, It is best to install sod in the Fall or the Spring. This will allow the roots
Installing the sod should be done after site preparation. Call us today for a professional sod installation!
After the sod is installed it must be maintained. Newly installed sod must be watered every day until the roots begin to establish.
Once the sod is installed it is best to begin proper Lawn maintenance. Proper fertilization and Lawn mowing is a must for a healthy Lawn.
SOD GRASS INSTALLATION
Sod grass is a great way to have an instant Lawn. Sod is the process of transplanting developed grass to your Lawn. Sod is typically grown on a sod farm, cut and installed in rolls or sheets to create a new instant Lawn.
One of the most important parts about installing sod is site preparation. Your Lawn must be graded for optimum drainage to prevent standing water in the Lawn. The soil must also contain proper nutrients to promote sod growth.
Be sure to contact us for proper sod preparation. Fill out the form today for a free estimate on your sod installation. Green Garden Landscaping can prepare your site for sod and install the sod for your brand new yard.
Other Landscaping services in Sanford, NC
- Our 100% No Risk Warranty.
- We have the highest rating
- We care about the details
- We carry a multi-million dollar insurance policy.
- We show up, when we say we are going to.
- Our staff is highly trained.
- We pick up trash, not just mow over it.
- We make sure all the gates are closed before we leave your property.
- Our system remains us when we do the service, so you do not have to.
CONTACT THE BEST LANDSCAPING COMPANY
BEST LANDSCAPING AND LAWN SERVICE COMPANY IN NC
Our Landscape Maintenance Guarantee! A Personal 100% Iron-Clad, Risk Free, Double Money Back Guarantee.