Green Garden LandscapingFleas & Ticks Control Service
Blood-sucking fleas and ticks pose potential harm to your family and pets. They hide in your lawn and can cause problems from simple skin irritation to spreading disease.
Pretty much all warm-blooded animals are fed upon by fleas. Flea bites cause a persistent, annoying itch that causes the skin to be irritated when scratched. They may feed and breed throughout the year but their growth often slows during the winter months because of low temperatures.
Ticks have long been pests of humans and animals in North Carolina. From the larval to the adult stages, ticks attach to a living host and feed on the host’s blood. In doing so, they may transmit germs that cause Rocky Mountain spotted fever or Lyme disease, both of which can have serious consequences for humans.
Our Flea and Tick Control
Let a Green Garden Pest Control specialist help protect your beloved pet and your home from the spread of pesky fleas with our flea and tick control service!
low toxicity insecticide
Four weeks insect repels
- Our 100% No Risk Warranty.
- We have the highest rating
- We care about the details
- We carry a multi-million dollar insurance policy.
- We show up, when we say we are going to.
- Our staff is highly trained.
- We pick up trash, not just mow over it.
- We make sure all the gates are closed before we leave your property.
- Our system remains us when we do the service, so you do not have to.
CONTACT THE BEST LANDSCAPING COMPANY
BEST LANDSCAPING AND LAWN SERVICE COMPANY IN NC
Our Landscape Maintenance Guarantee! A Personal 100% Iron-Clad, Risk Free, Double Money Back Guarantee.