Green Garden Landscaping Employment Opportunities
Green Garden Landscaping offers the unique opportunity to work among some of the top lawn care and landscaping professionals in the industry. If you enjoy working outdoors and have a passion for everything green, then you might be a perfect match for our company.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Lawn Maintenance Technicians and Foreman
- Mowing lawns, Spraying Roundup, Weed-eating around trees, poles, fences, bed edges, Stick edging hard surfaces; driveways, sidewalks, etc.
- Picking up leaves, branches
- Hand weeding planting beds and flowers
- Blowing off driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, porches, and patios
- Leaf Removal in fall
- Pruning crape myrtles, roses, grasses, and perennials in winter months
- Keeping clients properties looking perfect
- Lawn properties located in Sanford NC and surrounding areas.
Landscape Enhancement Forman
- Mulch installation techniques
- Shrub trimming
- Plant installation experience
- Hardscape Installation experience including drainage, concrete, and paving.
- Project’s material inventory
- Leadership experience for small crews
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
Landscape Installation Technicians and Foreman
- Knowledge of shrubs, trees, flowers, and perennials installation.
- Mulch, topsoil, and stone installation
- Move boulders in the landscape
- Sod and seed/straw installation
- Experience in new construction landscapes
SANFORD’S BEST LANDSCAPING COMPANY
Benefits of Aeration Services!
Your lawn needs some love, so why not give it what it needs? With the soil aeration service from Green Green Landscaping, you can do exactly that for your lawn. …Read More
Landscaping Companies Near Me
Show some love to your lawn with a local landscape company These days, the world is moving faster than ever. Read More
How to recover the lawn from Winter damage
Grasses, regardless of their types, are the best and easiest way to keep your lawn green. Problem is your lawn needs some special care after winter to become green again. Post winter lawn care is not difficult if done properly. When NOT to Start the Recovery? The arrival of Spring not necessarily means your lawn is ready to recover from the winter damages. Some people believe mowing or raking the lawn early …
Get A FREE Quote
@ copyright Green garden Landscaping 2013-2019 All right reserved